Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP LG K20 2019 Android 9.0 Pie FRP Bypass LG K20 Without box easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K20 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K20 2019 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K20 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K20 2019 device easily and smoothly.
LG K20 2019 Specifications
The LG K20 2019 released in August 2019. LG K20 2019 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG K20 2019 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, LG K20 2019 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The LG K20 2019 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG K20 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG K20 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K20 2019 easily.
How to Remove FRP LG K20 2019
- Power ON your LG K20 2019.
- Connect your LG mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your LG K20 2019 & you have successfully Remove FRP LG K20 2019 Android 9.0 Pie FRP Bypass LG K20 Without box.