Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Lava Z92 Google Account Lock Android 8.1 Oreo via SP Flash Tool by following some simple steps.
Lava Z92 Specifications:
The Lava Z92 was released in January 2019. Lava Z92 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Lava Z92 has 6.22 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Lava Z92 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and is powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Z92 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Lava Z92 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Lava Z92 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Lava Z92 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Lava Z92 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Lava Z92 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Lava Z92 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Lava Z92 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Lava Z92 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Lava Z92 Google Account Lock Android 8.1 Oreo via SP Flash Tool.