Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Lava Iris 88 Bypass FRP 8.1.0 Oreo Google Lock 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Iris 88, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Iris 88 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Iris 88 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Iris 88 device easily and smoothly.
Lava Iris 88 Specifications
The Lava Iris 88 released in August 2018. Lava Iris 88 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lava Iris 88 has a 5.45 inches HD+ Display with a resolution of 720x1440pixels, Lava Iris 88 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739WW chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Iris 88 comes with a camera 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava Iris 88 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava Iris 88. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava Iris 88 easily.
How to Remove FRP Lava Iris 88
- Power ON your Lava Iris 88.
- Connect your Lava mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Lava Iris 88 & you have successfully Remove FRP Lava Iris 88 Bypass FRP 8.1.0 Oreo Google Lock 2020.