Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Infinix Smart 3 – Bypass Google Account Infinix x5516 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Infinix Smart 3 Specifications
Infinix Smart 3 released in April 2019. Infinix Smart 3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Infinix Smart 3 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Infinix Smart 3 runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and powered by a 3050mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Smart 3 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Smart 3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Smart 3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Infinix Smart 3
- Power ON your Infinix Smart 3.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + Click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Left then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix Smart 3 & you have successfully Remove FRP Infinix Smart 3 – Bypass Google Account Infinix x5516.