Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Infinix Note 8i Android 10 Gmail Bypass FRP Lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Note 8i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Note 8i is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Note 8i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Note 8i device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Note 8i Specifications
The Infinix Note 8i released in October 2020. Infinix Note 8i comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Infinix Note 8i has a 6.78 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, Infinix Note 8i runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset and powered by a 5200mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Note 8i comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel.
How to bypass FRP Infinix Note 8i
- Power ON your Infinix Note 8i.
- Connect your Infinix Note 8i to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings ==> settings ==> Open
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen pinning.
- Enable Screen pinning ==> lock device when Unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pin.
- Set up a new PIN code then SKIP.
- Restart your Infinix Note 8i and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Infinix Note 8i Android 10 Gmail Bypass FRP Lock NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.