Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Infinix Note 4 Without Pc Frp Bypass 2020 Infinix X572 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Note 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Note 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Note 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Note 4 device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Note 4 Specifications
The Infinix Note 4 released in May 2018. Infinix Note 4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 ROM. The Infinix Note 4 has a 5.70 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Infinix Note 4 runs on Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 chipset, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Note 4 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Note 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Note 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Note 4 easily.
How to FRP Bypass Infinix Note 4
- Turn ON your Infinix Note 4.
- Connect your Infinix Note 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Click Email or phone to show the keyboard.
- Theme logo ==> 3 lines ==> Settings.
- Help & Support ==> FAQ ==> Why can’t see emojis…
- Long tap on any word then click on Share.
- Long tap on Messenger ==> App info.
- SMS App ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Youtube Logo ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app.
- About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and Download Settings Shortcut.apk:
- Install Settings Shortcut.apk and open it
- Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> YES.
- Set a new Pattern Screen lock ==> SKIP ==> SKIP ANYWAY.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix Note 4 & That’s how you can Remove FRP Infinix Note 4 Without Pc Frp Bypass 2020 Infinix X572.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.