Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F google lock bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro Specifications
Infinix Hot 9 Pro released in March 2020. Infinix Hot 9 Pro comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot 9 Pro has a 6.60 inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Infinix Hot 9 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.4 GHz Mediatek MT6762D Helio A25 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Hot 9 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot 9 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Hot 9 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 9 Pro Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Infinix Hot 9 Pro ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Infinix Hot 9 Pro ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Infinix Hot 9 Pro scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Infinix Hot 9 Pro scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Infinix Hot 9 Pro & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Infinix Hot 9 Pro mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F google lock bypass Android 10.