Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei Y7 Prime – FRP Unlock Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y7 Prime Specifications:
Huawei Y7 Prime released in March 2018. Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 Prime has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y7 Prime runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 Prime comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y7 Prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y7 Prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei Y7 Prime
- Turn on your Huawei Y7 Prime and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 4
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Messages.
- Added any number to the receiver then click on Call Logo ==>> Create New Contact.
- In the Home Field added any country or city & save the contact.
- Finally, choose to View on map.
- Tab on GO ==>> choose any destination ==>> Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- In GOOGLE Page search for Setting and choose it.
- In the Setting go to Security & privacy ==>> Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password
- Set a 6-digit PIN
- Go Back to Setting ==>> Display ==>> Home screen style ==>> and choose the drawer screen
- Finally, Finish all setup wizard & will ask you to enter the PIN code that you set Up early.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei Y7 Prime – FRP Unlock Google Account.