Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei Y7 2018 GMAIL account bypass frp 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y7 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y7 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y7 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y7 2018 device easily and smoothly.
Huawei Y7 2018 Specifications
The Huawei Y7 2018 released in March 2018. Huawei Y7 2018 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 2018 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei Y7 2018 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 2018 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y7 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y7 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y7 2018 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Huawei Y7 2018
- Power ON your Huawei Y7 2018.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Huawei Y7 2018 & you have successfully Remove FRP Huawei Y7 2018 GMAIL account bypass frp 2020.