Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei Y6 2018 – bypass Google Account ATU-L21 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y6 2018 Specifications:
Huawei Y6 2018 released in April 2018. Huawei Y6 2018 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y6 2018 has a 5.70 inches S-IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y6 2018 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y6 2018 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y6 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y6 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei Y6 2018:
- Turn ON your Huawei mobile.
- Connect your Huawei Y6 2018 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y6 2018.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Double Tab on Selector.
- Turn ON Selector activation.
- Go back & activate Single Tap activation.
- Now take a screenshot by click on the Power button & Volume down Button at the same time.
- Quickly double tab on edit logo in the middle.
- A menu appears to choose Notepad.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Click on Share.
- As Image.
- Long tab on Gmail.
- Click on Notifications.
- More Setting.
- Tab on 3 Dots.
- Choose Setting ==> Manage accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & privacy ==> Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password
- Set a 6-digit PIN
- Go Back to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y6 2018.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei Y6 2018 – bypass Google Account ATU-L21.