Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei Y5 Lite GMAIL Lock bypass FRP Without Sim Card easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y5 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y5 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y5 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y5 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Huawei Y5 Lite Specifications
The Huawei Y5 Lite released in December 2018. Huawei Y5 Lite comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y5 Lite has a 5.45 inches LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y5 Lite runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y5 Lite comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y5 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y5 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y5 Lite easily.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y5 Lite
- Power ON your Huawei Y5 Lite.
- Connect your Huawei Y5 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- About Switch Access for Android == >> Share == >> Google Go.
- Use without google account == >> 3 Lines == >> Terms of Service.
- 3 Lines == >> Open in browser == >> Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security & location ==> Screen lock ==> PIN.
- Enter a new Pin lock ==> Done
- Restart your Huawei Y5 Lite and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Huawei Y5 Lite GMAIL Lock bypass FRP Without Sim Card.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.