Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei P9 – Bypass Google Account EVA-L19 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei P9 Specifications:
Huawei P9 released in May 2017. Huawei P9 comes with 2 GB ram and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei P9 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Huawei P9 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P9 comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei P9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P9:
- Connect your Huawei P9 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker in your SD card
- Restart your Huawei P9
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Notepad.
- Click on Image & choose any picture then confirm.
- Tab on Share ===>> As Image ===>> Add to Maps.
- Tab on GO ===>> choose any destination ===>> Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Google.
- In GOOGLE Page search for Chrome and choose it.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & privacy ==> Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password
- Set a 6-digit PIN
- Go Back to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P9.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei P9 – Bypass Google Account EVA-L19.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.