Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei P20 Lite – bypass Google account Without install apps easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei P20 Lite Specifications:
Huawei P20 Lite released in March 2018. Huawei P20 Lite comes with 4 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei P20 Lite has a 5.84 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Huawei P20 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P20 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P20 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P20 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P20 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P20 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei P20 Lite:
- Turn ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei P20 Lite to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei P20 Lite
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Double Tab on Selector.
- Turn ON Selector activation.
- Go back & activate Single Tap activation.
- Now take a screenshot by click on the Power button & Volume down Button at the same time.
- Quickly double tab on edit logo in the middle.
- A menu appears to choose Notepad.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Click on Share.
- As Image.
- Long tab on Gmail.
- Click on Notifications.
- More Setting.
- Tab on 3 Dots.
- Choose Setting ==> Manage accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & privacy ==> Screen lock & passwords.
- Set lock screen password
- Set a 6-digit PIN
- Go Back to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P20 Lite.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei P20 Lite – bypass Google account Without install apps.