Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei P10 VTR-L09/L29. Bypass Google Account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei P10 Specifications:
Huawei P10 released in February 2017. Huawei P10 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei P10 has a 5.10 inches IPS-NEO LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei P10 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P10 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P10:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P10:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P10
- Power OFF your Huawei P10.
- Now you need to Hard reset your honor mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset end select Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei P10 turn on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Restart your Huawei P10.
- Now Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset ==> RESET Phone & confirm RESET Phone.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei P10 VTR-L09/L29. Bypass Google Account.