Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite, Unlock Google Account NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Specifications:
Huawei Mate 10 Lite released in October 2017. Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite has a 5.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei Mate 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Mate 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Unlock FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 10 Lite and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 4
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on Take to Gmail ==> 3 Dots ==> Setting === 3 Dots ==> Manage accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite, Unlock Google Account NO PC.