Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Honor 9N Google frp bypass Without Pc 100% Success easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 9N, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 9N is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 9N mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 9N device easily and smoothly.
Honor 9N Specifications:
The Honor 9N released in July 2017. Honor 9N comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 9N has a 5.10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Honor 9N runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 9N comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 9N device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 9N. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 9N:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Honor 9N:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Honor 9N:
- Turn ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Honor 9N to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 9N
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Double Tab & activate Single Tap activation.
- Now take a screenshot by click on the Power button & Volume down button at the same time.
- Quickly double-tap on the edit logo in the middle.
- A menu appears & Long tab on Gmail.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Click on Notifications.
- More Setting.
- Tab on 3 Dots.
- Choose Setting ==> Manage accounts.
- Go to Settings ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 9N.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Honor 9N Google frp bypass Without Pc 100% Success.