Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Honor 10 | | Unlock Device to Continue Fix EMUI 9.1.0 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 10 Specifications:
The Honor 10 was released in May 2018. Honor 10 comes with 4/6/8 GB ram and 64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 10 has a 5.84 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Honor 10 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset, and is powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 10 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel and a 24-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 10:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 10:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Honor 10
- Turn OFF your Honor 10.
- Now you need to Hard reset your honor mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset end select Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm.
- Once the Honor 10 turn on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 10.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Honor 10 | | Unlock Device to Continue Fix EMUI 9.1.0.