Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Google Pixel XL Gmail lock FRP Bypass Fix Youtube Update easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel XL, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel XL is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel XL mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel XL device easily and smoothly.
Google Pixel XL Specifications
The Google Pixel XL released in October 2016. Google Pixel XL comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel XL has a 5.50 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 Pixels, Google Pixel XL runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, and powered by a 3450mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel XL comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel.
How to Reset FRP Google Pixel XL
- Power ON your Google Pixel XL.
- Connect your Google Pixel XL to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Drive ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon then search for Settings.
- Open ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Pixel Imprint + PIN.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Click on Skip.
- Go back to the welcome page, and finish the setup wizard, enter the pin code then finally click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Google Pixel XL Gmail lock FRP Bypass Fix Youtube Update.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.