Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Google Pixel 2 – Lock Remove Done Android 9 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 2. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Google Pixel 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 2 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 2 device easily and smoothly.
Google Pixel 2 Specifications
The Google Pixel 2 was released in October 2017. Google Pixel 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 2 has a 5.00 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixel 2s. Google Pixel 2 runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset and is powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 2 comes with a 12.2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Google Pixel 2
- Turn ON your Google Pixel 2.
- Insert a working sim card in your FRP locked smartphone.
- Connect your Google Pixel 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Swype the notification:
- Tab on the setting logo.
- Then tab on app info logo.
- Then Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Then A Google chrome main page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Google Pixel 2 & Congratulations you have successfully Removed FRP Google Pixel 2 – Lock Remove Done Android 9 Without PC.
There are several ways to bypass FRP google account lock from your Google Pixel 2. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Google Pixel 2 device, feel free to add a comment below.