Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Gionee F10 Plus lock bypass Android Pie Gmail Account by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Gionee F10 Plus Specifications:
Gionee F10 Plus released in August 2019. Gionee F10 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 64 ROM. The Gionee F10 Plus has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Gionee F10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F10 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Gionee F10 Plus Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Gionee F10 Plus ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Gionee F10 Plus ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Gionee F10 Plus scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Gionee F10 Plus scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Gionee F10 Plus & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Gionee F10 Plus mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Gionee F10 Plus lock bypass Android Pie Gmail Account.