Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
BQ Aquaris X2 Pro Specifications
BQ Aquaris X2 Pro was released in May 2018. BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro has a 5.65 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, BQ Aquaris X2 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro.
- Connect your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on the Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then the long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download apex Launcher & Pangu FRP bypass asks:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Restart your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro device.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.