Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Gmail frp bypass Fix YouTube Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
AT&T AXIA QS5509A Specifications:
AT&T AXIA QS5509A released in April 2019. AT&T AXIA QS5509A comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The AT&T AXIA QS5509A has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, AT&T AXIA QS5509A runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The AT&T AXIA QS5509A comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your AT&T AXIA QS5509A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your AT&T AXIA QS5509A device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your AT&T AXIA QS5509A easily.
How to Unlock FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A
- Turn ON your AT&T AXIA QS5509A.
- Connect your AT&T AXIA QS5509A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your AT&T AXIA QS5509A & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Gmail frp bypass Fix YouTube Update.