Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your AT&T AXIA QS5509A phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Gmail frp bypass Fix YouTube Update.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Gmail frp bypass Fix YouTube Update by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your AT&T AXIA QS5509A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A
- Turn ON your AT&T AXIA QS5509A.
- Connect your AT&T AXIA QS5509A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access > Change google app settings> Location.
- Google app Location settings > Delete your Location History > your Location History > SKIP
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting > Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting > APPS & Find Google Play Services > DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting > Accounts & Sync> add account > Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your AT&T AXIA QS5509A & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Gmail frp bypass Fix YouTube Update.