Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Asus Zenfone 5 Android Pie – FRP Talkback 7.2.0 easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Asus Zenfone 5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone 5 device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone 5 Specifications
Asus Zenfone 5 was released in February 2018. Asus Zenfone 5 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 5 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. Asus Zenfone 5 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 5 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus Zenfone 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus Zenfone 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Asus Zenfone 5
- Power ON your Asus Zenfone 5.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Asus Zenfone 5 & you have successfully Removed FRP Asus Zenfone 5 Android Pie – FRP Talkback 7.2.0