Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max Fix YouTube Update Problem 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone 3 Max, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone 3 Max is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone 3 Max mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone 3 Max device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Asus Zenfone 3 Max easily.
Asus Zenfone 3 Max Specifications:
The Asus Zenfone 3 Max released in July 2016. Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Asus Zenfone 3 Max runs on Quad-core 1.25 GHz MediaTek MT6737M chipset, and powered by a 4130mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus Zenfone 3 Max device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus Zenfone 3 Max. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max
- Turn ON your Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Setting Logo.
- Tab on TalkBack.
- Then Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card or OTG drive with Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- SD card or OTG drive ==> Download ==> Apex.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- In the Main menu click on the Setting.
- Then Choose Security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on Apps.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services.
- Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Account == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account address & confirm.
- Your Google account has added.
- Go back to Setting == >> Apps == >> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- That’s it! you have successfully Remove FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max Fix YouTube Update Problem 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Asus Zenfone 3 Max