Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Alcatel Tetra Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel Tetra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel Tetra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel Tetra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel Tetra device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel Tetra Specifications
The Alcatel Tetra released in September 2018. Alcatel Tetra comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Alcatel Tetra has a 5.00 inches HD LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Alcatel Tetra runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Mediatek MT6739WM chipset, and powered by a 2050mAh removable battery. The Alcatel Tetra comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Alcatel Tetra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Alcatel Tetra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel Tetra easily.
How to unlock FRP Alcatel Tetra
- Power ON your Alcatel Tetra.
- Connect your Alcatel Tetra to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link & Download Android_6_GAM.apk & QuickShortcut Maker APK:
- Now Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- install QuickShortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally! Restart your Alcatel Tetra & That’s how you can Remove FRP Alcatel Tetra Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.