Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Alcatel PIXI 4 google account bypass FRP Alcatel 5045 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel PIXI 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel PIXI 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel PIXI 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel PIXI 4 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel PIXI 4 easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Alcatel PIXI 4 Specifications:
Alcatel PIXI 4 released in January 2016. Alcatel PIXI 4 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Alcatel PIXI 4 has a 7.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, Alcatel PIXI 4 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8321 chipset, and powered by a 2580mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel PIXI 4 comes with a 2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Alcatel PIXI 4 :
- Power ON your Alcatel PIXI 4.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk and Open it.
- Display ==> DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Allow.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Menu Button IME.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Allow display over apps.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Turn ON Menu Button ==> Display.
- Now, Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots & Turn on Menu Button IME then choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account then Restart your Alcatel PIXI 4
- That’s it! You have successfully Remove FRP Alcatel PIXI 4 google account bypass FRP Alcatel 5045.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.