Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to QMobile QSmart LT950 FRP Bypass Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your QMobile QSmart LT950, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your QMobile QSmart LT950 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your QMobile QSmart LT950 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your QMobile QSmart LT950 device easily and smoothly.
QMobile QSmart LT950 Specifications
The QMobile QSmart LT950 was released in April 2019. QMobile QSmart LT950 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The QMobile QSmart LT950 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, QMobile QSmart LT950 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek chipset and is powered by a 2250mAh non-removable battery. The QMobile QSmart LT950 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your QMobile QSmart LT950 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your QMobile QSmart LT950. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your QMobile QSmart LT950 easily.
How to QMobile QSmart LT950 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your QMobile QSmart LT950.
- Connect your QMobile mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Message Icon ==> Call Icon ==> Delete the Number.
- delete the number and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Internal Shared Storage ==> Explore ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- That’s it! Restart your QMobile QSmart LT950 & you have successfully Bypassed the FRP QMobile QSmart LT950 GMAIL Account Without a PC.