Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Qmobile Blue 5 FRP Bypass Google Lock Bypass Qmobile Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Qmobile Blue 5 Specifications
The Qmobile Blue 5 was released in May 2018. Qmobile Blue 5 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Qmobile Blue 5 has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Qmobile Blue 5 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek chipset, and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Qmobile Blue 5 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Qmobile Blue 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Qmobile Blue 5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Qmobile Blue 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Qmobile Blue 5 device easily and smoothly.
How to Qmobile Blue 5 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your Qmobile Blue 5.
- Connect your Qmobile Blue 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Adminstators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Qmobile Blue 5, and That’s how you can Unlock FRP Qmobile Blue 5 – Google Lock Bypass Qmobile Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download FegaruKey Android FRP Tool