Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to OnePlus 7 FRP bypass android 10 Free Unlock FRP OnePlus easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus 7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 7 device easily and smoothly.
How to OnePlus 7 FRP bypass
- Power ON your OnePlus 7.
- Connect your OnePlus 7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk + FRP_Bypassfrp.apk + Development Settings + QuickShortcutMaker:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Install Development Settings & open it.
- Now change the langue to English
- Now Turn ON Find My Device
- Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home ==> Storage ==> Files ==> Download.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for setupwiza
- Click on the seconds’ results on the bottom then click on Try.
- Now set up a code screen lock
- Go back to the QuickShortcutMaker
- Click on the last results and click on Try then Next
- Oneplus State ==> Next ==> Start
- Back: Swipe inward from the left or right to go back.
- Home: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Recent: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and pause.
- Finally, Factory Reset your OnePlus 7.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- Type the PIN that you set up early
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove the OnePlus 7 FRP bypass android 10 Free Unlock FRP OnePlus
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: iTel S11 FRP Bypass Without PC