Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock OnePlus 6T FRP Bypass Android 10 Google account 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
OnePlus 6T Specifications
OnePlus 6T released in October 2018. OnePlus 6T comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The OnePlus 6T has a 6.41 inches Optic AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, OnePlus 6T runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 3700mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus 6T comes with a Dual camera 20-megapixel + 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your OnePlus 6T, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your OnePlus 6T is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your OnePlus 6T mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your OnePlus 6T device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your OnePlus 6T easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your OnePlus 6T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your OnePlus 6T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass OnePlus 6T
- Power ON your OnePlus 6T.
- Connect your OnePlus 6T to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language in the picture
- Then click start
- Click Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Next
- Accept until the Verification account page appears
- Press on the Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots ==> Help & feedback ==> Choose the first Results
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- In the Youtube Setting app ==> History & Privacy ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app + Development Settings + QuickShortcutMaker:
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 10.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Install Development Settings & open it.
- Now change the langue to English
- Now Turn ON Find My Device
- Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home ==> Storage ==> Files ==> Download.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for setupwiza
- Click on the seconds’ results on the bottom then click on Try.
- Now set up a code screen lock
- Go back to the QuickShortcutMaker
- Click on the last results and click on Try then Next
- Oneplus State ==> Next ==> Start
- Back: Swipe inward from the left or right to go back.
- Home: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Recent: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and pause.
- Finally, Factory Reset your OnePlus 6T.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- Type the PIN that you set up early
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data
- That’s it! That’s how you can Unlock OnePlus 6T FRP Bypass Android 10 Google account 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Remove FRP OnePlus 6T | Talkback Not Working