Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Nokia 5 FRP Bypass TA-1053 Reset Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 5 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 5 easily.
How to Nokia 5 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Nokia 5.
- Connect your Nokia 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Youtube ==> App notifications ==> More.
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip then Restart your Nokia 5.
- That’s how you can Reset FRP Nokia 5 TA1193 Gmail account lock bypass Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Nokia 3 FRP Bypass Android Pie Without PC