Muslim ODIN Tool is a bypass FRP unlock one-click tool developed by Ali Hassani that’s helping you to remove the Gmail account lock from Samsung and other Android smartphones & tablets through MTP mode. In this article, We Show a step-by-step guide on how to use this tool so that you can easily bypass FRP on your device.
Google has added a security feature called FRP to its Android OS. It protects the personal data and privacy of Android users during thefts. At the same time, some users have gotten into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their Google or password credentials after the hard reset. With Muslim Odin Tool, you can delete or bypass the google account without using any box. Follow the steps below, and you can Bypass FRP your device’s Google account.
If you own a Samsung smartphone, you can use it To create ADB/MDM/Pit files, Firmware Flashing, FRP reset in ADB, MTP, & Download Mode, and Download Samsung Odin FRP Bypass Unlock files.
Muslim ODIN Tool Device Supported: Samsung, Huawei, LG, Itel, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Nokia, HTC, Oppo, Tecno, Wiko, Sony, ZTE, Infinix…
Join us on Telegram! we have Telegram channels that will allow you to receive android updates, APK links, Android Tools, FRP Bypass…
Download Muslim Odin Tool
Here you can download the FRP Unlock Tool for Android Devices.
- File Name: Muslim_Odin_By_Ali_Hassani.rar
- Supported OS: Windows 7 – Windows 8 – Windows 8.1 – Windows 10
- Muslim_Odin_v2.0: Download Link or Download Link
- Muslim_Odin_v1.0: Download Link or Download Link
- Password: frpbypass.net
How to Use Muslim Odin Tool
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your phone from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your phone to your Computer
- Connect your Android mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the FRP Lock device.
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.googlemaps.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the MAPS app on the FRP Lock device.
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.SAMSUNG.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the SAMSUNG site on the FRP Lock device.
- Once you choose the Link want to send on your FRP lock phone, you can Unlock your FRP Gmail account in any method you want.