Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Motorola Moto G7 FRP bypass – Motorola frp bypass without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G7 device easily and smoothly.
Moto G7 Specifications
The Motorola Moto G7 released in February 2019. Moto G7 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Moto G7 has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels, Moto G7 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G7 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto G7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto G7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G7 easily.
How to FRP Bypass Moto G7
- Power ON your Motorola Moto G7.
- Connect your Moto G7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Search for Use Morse code.
- Click on Share Icon and Press & Hold on messages then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions then Click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome then Click on Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn ON Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Now open Google chrome app
- Search for Google find my device
- Go to Find My Device Page
- Sign In with your Google Account Email
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up
- Finally ERASE DEVICE.
- Wait until your device erasing then enter the password that you set up early.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Motorola Moto G7 FRP bypass – Motorola frp bypass without Computer
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.