Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to LG Stylo 4 FRP Bypass Gmail account Bypass FRP Lock NO PC 2022 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Stylo 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Stylo 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Stylo 4 device easily and smoothly.
How to LG Stylo 4 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your LG Stylo 4.
- Connect your LG Stylo 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Enter the Pin code & Swype down Not signed In then Long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth then connect a Bluetooth headset
- Tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying EMAIL.
- Search >> Search for Email >> Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter any email >> MANUAL SETUP >> Add >> Change.
- PIN >> Next >> Set a new PIN LOCK >> Confirm PIN >> OK.
- Power OFF your LG Stylo 4 Device.
- Hard reset your LG Stylo 4 mobile
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & Verify the Pin lock then click on SKIP