Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to LG G6 Thinq FRP Bypass Google Account Bypass Youtube update fix easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG G6 Thinq, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG G6 Thinq is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG G6 Thinq mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG G6 Thinq device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG G6 Thinq device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG G6 Thinq. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG G6 Thinq easily.
How to LG G6 Thinq FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your LG G6 Thinq.
- Connect your LG G6 Thinq to your Wi-Fi.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype down and long tab on the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth page
- Transfer any image to the FRP lock phone.
- Once the image is received click on 3 dots then choose Received Files.
- Open the Image in the Photos app then click on Share Logo.
- Email >> ALLOW >> Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter any email >> MANUAL SETUP >> Add >> Change.
- PIN >> Next >> Set a new PIN LOCK >> Confirm PIN >> OK.
- Power OFF your LG G6 Thinq Plus Device.
- Hard reset your LG G6 Thinq Plus mobile
- At the same time, Press & hold the Volume Down Key + Power Key
- Once the LG logo appears release the Power key & keep holding the Volume Down then hold the Power key again.
- Release all keys when the Factory data reset screen is displayed.
- Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Again Choose yes by pressing the Volume Down key then press the Power key to continue.
- Once the Hard reset end, finish the setup wizard & Verify the Pin lock then click on SKIP
- That’s it! That’s how you can remove the FRP LG G6 Thinq Google Account Bypass Youtube update fix.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: FRP Bypass LG G6 ThinQ Android 9 without PC