Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Lenovo Tab E7 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Lenovo Tab E7 FRP Bypass gmail lock Android 8.1 Oreo.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to remove Lenovo Tab E7 FRP gmail lock Android 8.1 Oreo by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Tab E7 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Lenovo Tab E7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Tab E7 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Lenovo Tab E7 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Lenovo Tab E7 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Lenovo Tab E7.
- Connect your Lenovo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS ==> Share ==> Long tap on MMS.
- App info ==> SMS app ==> Opening Links.
- Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo ==> App notifications .
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Lenovo Tab E7 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Lenovo Tab E7 Android 8.1 Oreo FRP lock Lenovo TB-7104.