Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Lenovo K8 FRP Bypass Android 8 Oreo free Bypass FRP | No PC easily by following some simple steps.
Lenovo K8 Specifications
The Lenovo K8 was released in September 2017. Lenovo K8 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Lenovo K8 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Lenovo K8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.65 GHz Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Lenovo K8 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo K8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo K8 device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Lenovo K8 device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
How to Lenovo K8 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your Lenovo K8.
- Connect your Lenovo K8 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Adminstators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Lenovo K8, and That’s how you can Remove FRP Lenovo K8 – Android 8 Oreo free Bypass FRP | No PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Lenovo Tab 7 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022