Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Lava Z61 FRP Bypass Gmail lock removed Android 8 Oreo 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Z61, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Z61 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Z61 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Z61 device easily and smoothly.
Lava Z61 Specifications
The Lava Z61 was released in July 2018. Lava Z61 comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lava Z61 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Lava Z61 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739WW chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Z61 comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava Z61 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava Z61. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava Z61 easily.
How to Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Lava Z61.
- Connect your Lava mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Text ==> Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link to download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass APK:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots ==> Show system.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account was added successfully.
- Go back to Setting ==> apps ==> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Lava Z61 & you have successfully Bypassed the FRP Lava Z61 Gmail lock and removed Android 8 Oreo 2020.
Read more: Lava R1 FRP Bypass Without PC