Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Lava Z60s FRP Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP unlock Gmail Without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Z60s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Z60s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Z60s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Z60s device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava Z60s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava Z60s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava Z60s easily.
How to Lava Z60s FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Lava Z60s.
- Connect your Lava mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android then click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo ==> App notifications .
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn off Find My Device ==> Deactivate this device admin app.
- Screen Pinning ==> Turn ON ==> Lock device when unpinning.
- Patterng ==> YES ==> Draw A new Pattern twice then Confirm.
- Restart your Lava Z60s, Draw the pattern lock then finally click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Lava Z60s Android 8.1.0 Oreo FRP unlock Gmail Without PC.