Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Lava Z40 FRP Bypass Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Z40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Z40 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Lava Z40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Z40 device easily and smoothly.
The Lava Z40 was released in March 2019. Lava Z40 Pro comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Lava Z40 has a 4.00 inches TN TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Lava Z40 runs on Quad-core 1.4 Unisoc SC9832E chipset and is powered by a 2250mAh removable battery. The Lava Z40 comes with a Single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Lava Z40 Pro Firmware File: Link
How to Lava Z40 FRP Bypass Via SPD Flash tool
- Download the SPD Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
- Download the Lava Z40 Pro ROM & Unzip the file.
- Run SPD Flash tool.exe.
- Click on Load packet.
- Locate and Choose the Lava Z40 firmware file
- Click Open then wait until the Lava Z40 pac file gets loaded.
- Click on Setting.
- Check only FDL1 & FDL2.
- Click on the Flash Operations tab and Check Active Erase Flash.
- Click on the blank white box then Enter the base and size values to persist
- Example:Base: persist / Size: 0x200000
- Click on OK
- Click on Start to began FRP Lava Z40.
- Restart your Lava Z40 device to download mode:
- Power off your Lava Z40
- Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
- Then connect the Lava Z40 mobile to your PC.
- The FRP process automatically starts.
- Once you see the Passed message, that’s it, you have successfully Bypass FRP Lava Z40 – Unlock Google lock FRP Android 8.1 Oreo.