Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Itel p651w FRP Bypass Without Pc by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel P37, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel P37 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel P37 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel P37 device easily and smoothly.
Itel P37 Specifications
The Itel P37 was released in March 2021. Itel P37 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Itel P37 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Itel P37 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz UniSoC SC9832E chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Itel P37 comes with a dual MAIN camera 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel P37 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel P37. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel P37 easily.
How to Itel p651w FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Itel P37.
- Connect your Itel P37 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern & Confirm Pattern ==> Back arrow ==> Skip.
- Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard.
- Verify the Pattern lock then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Itel P37 p651w Google Account Remove Without Pc.
Read more: Itel A27 FRP Bypass Android 11