Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Itel P33 FRP Bypass Google account lock No PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your itel P33, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your itel P33 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your itel P33 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your itel P33 device easily and smoothly.
itel P33 Specifications
The itel P33 was released in March 2019. itel P33 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The itel P33 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, itel P33 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The itel P33 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your itel P33 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your itel P33. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your itel P33 easily.
How to Itel P33 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your itel P33.
- Connect your itel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Other ==> add an email address ==> MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose Fingerprints + Pattern and Set up a Pattern then click on Skip.
- That’s it! Go back to the setup wizard and Draw the Pattern & you have successfully Removed FRP itel P33 – Bypass itel W5504 Google account lock No PC.
Read more: Itel Vision 3 FRP Bypass Android 11 2022