Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Itel L6005 FRP Bypass Gmail account lock Removed FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel L6005 Vision 1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel L6005 Vision 1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel L6005 Vision 1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel L6005 Vision 1 device easily and smoothly.
Itel L6005 Specifications
The Itel Vision 1 was released in February 2020. Itel Vision 1 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Itel Vision 1 has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Itel Vision 1 runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Unisoc SC9863A chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Itel Vision 1 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel L6005 Vision 1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel L6005 Vision 1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel L6005 Vision 1 easily.
How to Itel L6005 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Itel L6005 Vision 1.
- Connect your Itel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Network page & click on Add Network.
- Keybord ==> Settings Logo ==> Settings.
- Gmail ==> SKIP ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other and add your email address then click on MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose Pattern and check to Require pattern to turn on phone.
- Set up a Pattern then add your fingerprints.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification, google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Itel L6005 Vision 1 Gmail account lock Removed FRP 2021.