Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Itel A56 W6004 FRP Bypass Gmail lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel A56, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset. you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Itel A56 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel A56 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel A56 device easily and smoothly.
Itel A56 W6004 Specifications
The Itel A56 was released in February 2020. itel A56 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Itel A56 has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. Itel A56 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Itel A56 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 8-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel A56 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel A56. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free. and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel A56 easily.
How to Itel A56 W6004 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Itel A56.
- Connect your Itel A56 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- First Results ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Itel A56 Remove Google Account Frp Itel W6004 NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.