Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 4s to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 4s before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 4s device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 4s device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after resetting the iPhone 4s. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iPhone 4S Bypass iCloud iD Free Tool Download For Windows easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 4s Specifications
The iPhone 4s released in October 2011. iPhone 4s comes with 512 MB RAM and 8/16/32/64 GB ROM. The iPhone 4s has a 3.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 960 pixels, iPhone 4s runs on Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 Apple A5, and powered by a 1432mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 4s comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 4s
- Go to remove.tools and Click on Free then choose Bypass iCloud on iOS 7 & 10 For free.
- Choose the first Download for your iPhone 4s.
NOTICE: MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iRemove Tool.
- Run iRemove Tools 1.2.8 as administrator
- Connect your iPhone 4s to the computer via USB cable.
- Click on Order Bypass Service.
- An internet page was open, you have to type your name & Email then click BUY NOW.
- Click on Start Bypass
- Bypass iPhone 4s in progress, don’t disconnect your iPhone 4s device.
- Your iPhone 4s device has been successfully Bypassed.