Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 4 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 4 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 4 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 4 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after resetting the iPhone 4. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iPhone 4 Bypass iCloud iD Free Tool Download For Windows easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 4 Specifications
The iPhone 4 was released in June 2010. iPhone 4 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8/16/32 GB ROM. The iPhone 4 has a 3.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 960 pixels, iPhone 4 runs on 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 Apple A4, and is powered by a 1420mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 4 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 4
- Go to remove.tools and Click on Free then choose Bypass iCloud on iOS 7 & 10 For free.
- Choose the first download for your iPhone 4.
NOTICE: MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iRemove Tool.
- Run iRemove Tools 1.2.8 as administrator
- Connect your iPhone 4 to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click on Order Bypass Service.
- An internet page was open, you have to type your name & Email then click BUY NOW.
- Click on Start Bypass
- Bypass iPhone 4 in progress, don’t disconnect your iPhone 4 device.
- Your iPhone 4 device has been successfully Bypassed.