Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone SE to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone SE before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone SE device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone SE device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone SE. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPhone SE Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone SE Specifications
The iPhone SE released in March 2016. iPhone SE comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone SE has a 4.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels, iPhone SE runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister Apple A9, and powered by a 1624mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone SE comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPhone SE iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone SE.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPhone SE to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPhone SE on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPhone SE on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPhone SE device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPhone SE to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPhone SE device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPhone SE to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPhone SE then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPhone SE device has been activated, you cannot restore iPhone SE or the activation will be lost.