Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 8 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 8 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 8 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 8 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 8. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPhone 8 Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 8 Specifications
The iPhone 8 released in September 2017. iPhone 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 8 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, the iPhone 8 runs on Hexa-core 2x Monsoon & 4x Mistral Apple A11 Bionic, and powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 8 comes with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPhone 8 iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 8.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPhone 8 to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPhone 8 on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPhone 8 on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPhone 8 device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPhone 8 to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPhone 8 device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPhone 8 then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPhone 8 device has been activated, you cannot restore iPhone 8 or the activation will be lost.