Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 7 Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPhone 7 Plus Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 7 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 7 Plus released in September 2016. iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.50 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 7 Plus runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPhone 7 Plus iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPhone 7 Plus on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPhone 7 Plus on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPhone 7 Plus device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPhone 7 Plus to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPhone 7 Plus device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPhone 7 Plus then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPhone 7 Plus device has been activated, you cannot restore iPhone 7 Plus or the activation will be lost.